A downloadable game for Windows
Danger Forever is third-person scroll shooter.
Your health-bar is your fuel-bar. And everything cost fuel - your movement, bumping into things, getting hit by enemy fire.
Shooting and shield use energy, which is recharged over time.
So defeating enemies is just a matter of survival -- energy they had just might keep you alive a bit longer.
Gamepad (X360 wired controller or clone, DualShock4) -- LS to move, R1 to shoot, L1 to shield.
Keyboard -- WASD/arrows to move, Z or Ctrl to shoot, Space to shield.
Feedback is welcome (early access)
Currently, game is in active development.
So report any issues you have in the discussion board. I'll be glad to hear what you (don't) like about game to make it better.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- build#253 - Fuel & EnergyJan 27, 2018
- build#251 - More TweaksJan 09, 2018
- build#249 - Visual TweaksJan 04, 2018
- build#247 - Pick Your DifficultyJan 02, 2018
- build#245 - A Bit of PolishingDec 29, 2017
- build#242 - Putting All TogetherDec 19, 2017
- New Player-Character and Mini-BossDec 14, 2017
- build#231 - Shields Up!Dec 07, 2017