A downloadable game for Windows
Danger Forever is third-person scroll shooter, kinda like Panzer Dragoon.
Your health-bar is your fuel-bar. And everything cost fuel - your movement, bumping into things, getting hit by enemy fire.
So defeating enemies is just a matter of survival -- energy they had just might keep you alive a bit longer.
Gamepad (X360 wired controller or clone, DualShock4) -- LS to move, R1 to shoot,
Keyboard -- WASD/arrows to move, Z or Ctrl to shoot.
Mouse is supported, but feel inferior at the moment.
Feedback is welcome (early access)
Currently, game is in active development.
So report any issues you have in the discussion board. I'll be glad to hear what you (don't) like about game to make it better.
Make sure Direct X 11 or greater is installed.
Download, unzip and run.
- Shiny New Dragon and Better Game-Structure23 days ago
- Twin Guardian44 days ago
- Danger Forever -- Moving to 3D49 days ago
- build#253 - Fuel & EnergyJan 27, 2018
- build#251 - More TweaksJan 09, 2018
- build#249 - Visual TweaksJan 04, 2018
- build#247 - Pick Your DifficultyJan 02, 2018
- build#245 - A Bit of PolishingDec 29, 2017